Eva's World

A periodic update from Eva's mom about what's happening in Eva's world.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Field Trip Anyone?

This week was Read Me Week at Eva’s school, and it culminated in a character parade on Friday. Eva went as Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus books. As you’ll see from the photos, Eva was a natural (well, except for the neon orange hair; that was the closest color the costume shop had). I had to include the photo that shows Ms. Frizzle in the book, so those of you who are not familiar with Ms. Frizzle can see just how much Eva favors her. Many, many people at school knew immediately who Eva was, and Eva had a ball with it. Just before we left for school, she thanked me for my efforts with a, “you rock even more than Popaw, Mom.” I take that as the absolute highest compliment, since at one point after having told her Popaw that he was the best, she told me I was the best. And when I said, “I thought Popaw was the best,” she said, “oh that’s right; you’re second best, Mom.” If I have to have a friendly little rivalry for my daughter’s esteem who better to have it with than my dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

ADORABLE! YOU REALLY DO ROCK! WHAT A GREAT DRESS! I'M IMPRESSED! You look AMAZING Gusto Girl!

March 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home